It is possible to build a sustainable business only with trusted people. Match-Prime is a regulated liquidity provider with a team of skilled professionals with many years of experience in the Forex industry, also on the Broker’s side. As we understand the challenges you face, we are committed to helping you solve them.
Match-Prime was founded to provide our clients with comprehensive solutions and security. We understand that every business needs an individual approach, that’s why we focus on direct contact with each of our clients, regardless of their size.
With us, your choice is not limited to standard solutions, as we are not afraid of going the extra mile. We treat our clients as we would like to be approached ourselves.
We believe in reinforcing our bonds with the Cypriot community and local businesses to become a valid part of our command post, supporting its development as much as we strive to support our clients’ businesses. In 2022, we became the proud sponsor of Omonoia FC, a local football team from Nicosia, contributing to the local community in a prime way.
Meet Our Leaders
Andreas C. Kapsos
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Risk Officer
Head of Dealing on Own Account
Head of Compliance and AML
Head of Onboarding
Where to Find Us?
We regularly participate in Forex Expos around the globe. Do not hesitate to stop by our booth if you happen to be in the neighbourhood. You can find us exhibiting in destinations such as: Dubai, UAE; Bangkok, Thailand; Limassol, Cyprus; Mexico City, Mexico; Hanoi, Vietnam; Johannesburg, South Africa; and more!
New Limassol Office
Together with our strategic partner Match-Trade Technologies, we have recently opened our new, second Cypriot office. Thanks to this, we will be able to reach our customers from Limassol in an easier way.
We encourage you to tour the space with Michael Nichols, Head of Sales at Match-Trade Technologies, and listen to Andreas Kapsos, CEO at Match-Prime Liquidity, as he talks about our cooperation.
Licence & Regulation
YOU CAN VIEW THE COMPANY’S LICENCE DETAILS
MTG Liquidity Limited is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License Number 390/20) to provide the following investment services:
- Reception and Transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments
- Execution of orders on behalf of clients
- Dealing on own account
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments for the account of clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management and excluding maintain securities accounts at the top tier level
- Granting credits or loans to an investor to allow him to carry out a transaction in one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services
Download Our Liquidity Brochure
Test Before You Commit
Try our demo setup to check whether our Forex & CFD liquidity platform meets your needs. Contact us to get access without any prior commitment.